- Validation and optimisation of a touchscreen progressive ratio test of motivation in male rats
- A Functional Role for Adult Hippocampal Neurogenesis in Spatial Pattern Separation
- Double Dissociation between the Effects of Peri-Postrhinal Cortex and Hippocampal Lesions on Tests of Object Recognition and Spatial Memory: Heterogeneity of Function within the Temporal Lobe
- Object recognition memory: Neurobiological mechanisms of encoding, consolidation and retrieval
- Enhanced cognition and dysregulated hippocampal synaptic physiology in mice with a heterozygous deletion of PSD-95.
- Double Longitudinal evaluation of Tau-P301L transgenic mice reveals no cognitive impairments at 17 months of age. Brain and Behaviour.
- Molecular mechanisms in perirhinal cortex selectively necessary for discrimination of overlapping memories, but independent of memory persistence.